{Letter #31} Happy October!

Hello everyone!

Happy October πŸŽƒ I hope you all are doing well and enjoyed conference weekend! Send me your favorite talks/quotes :)

Life has been crazy over here in West Jordan, but so good. We've seen so many miracles! Here are just a few highlights:

-the temple!! My zone got to do a session at the Jordan River temple this week! It was only my second time, but it was amazing!!


-finding lots of people to teach! My new companions are literal beasts and have been teaching me a lot about boldly, but lovingly, inviting people to come closer to Christ.
-I prepared with a few questions for conference and I received so many answers and revelation to those and more questions that I didn't even know I had...

-Our friends! We get to talk to such amazing people and I love hearing about how they've been able to grow their own faith.


Spiritual thought:
So many of the talks at conference this weekend I feel like were focused on having peace and unity through Jesus Christ. In my life, and especially on my mission, I've been able to see that so much. Jesus Christ is the way to help us have peace in this world, and even when there's not He gives us the strength we need to keep going. I'm so grateful!

I hope you all have a fantastic week!!

Love,
Hermana Goold

1. A homemade tamale one of our friends gave us πŸ˜‹


2. District general conference watch party

3. Sisters general conference watch party haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Transfer {Letter #33}

{Letter #34) Sin palabras

{Letter #35} What Would You Do For $100?